From:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2016 10:17:47 -0600
Gary, as I reported on this list a few weeks ago, I highly recommend the
Koss SB45 MultiMedia Stereo Headset. Believe it or not, I researched eHam
and a few other sites to see which headsets received the highest consistant
rating, and the Koss SB45 MultiMedia Stereo Headset ranked among the best,
especially given the price. So, then, I looked to see who sold that
particular headset, and much to my surprise Wal-Mart came up. I went to the
Wal-Mart website and put in Koss SB45 MultiMedia Stereo Headset in their
search field, and looked down through the results, and they listed several
sources. I assume that Wal-Mart gets a percentage even though the purchase
is not directly from them; that is very common in online marketing. Anyway,
I clicked on the source with the lowest price which even included free
shipping. It turned out to be the Mega Retail Store, and I paid only $29.51
for the headset with free shipping.

I am extremely pleased with the headset. The audio quality is excellent both
the earphones and the microphone. I get excellent audio reports when I am
using it on SKYPE, EchoLink and also on the air with the Remotehams client
using this headset.

73,
Ron, K8HSY