From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 2015 14:39:59 -0600
Jim, you'll definitely want some kind of stand for holding the Blaze when
reading.  Its free hand ocr is completely worthless.  However, the new upgrade
is supposed to help with that but I still have to et it installed.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html