From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 18:28:46 +1100
good to see you on here sarah.
as far as I know, the most accessible ht is the Icom T90A.
I use an Alinco DJ-V5E myself, and I can get around it reasonably well.
I'd suggest the t90 however, as there is comprehensive documentation on
how to work it and how to use the morse synthesiser for frequency readout.
I hope to work you one day. lookup the IRLP node for VK2RBM and we might
have ourselves a QSO.

Shaun,
vk2fese,

"Cry 'havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war"

web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 7/02/2009 1:10 PM, we were able to ascertain that Sarah Alawami
pondered upon these thoughts, and proclaimed thus.: