From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 21:27:04 -0400
Dave:

See my most recent post regarding how to switch the noise bridge in and out
of my antenna circuit, depending on whether I need to use my Ameritron
amplifier or not.

Perhaps I'm making this harder than it needs to be, but I would think the
noise bridge would have to be completely out of the antenna circuit if using
more than 600 watts, since I believe the maximum amount of power it can
handle is 300 watts.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ