From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:51:56 -0400
Hi;
The real question is, how does one know if part or all of the document was a
scanned image.  For example, I tried looking at the product review for the
ts480.  No problem saving the document to my hard drive  and opening it with
adobe 7.0 however when I open the document I only get some short takes info
and although the review is mentioned it either isn't read or isn't there.  I
sent the info to a link suggested earlier and we will see if I get a txt
file back.  It wasn't a big deal but it shouldn't be such a hassle.
Rich