From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2013 17:45:46 -0400
Tom,

Hope you have a nice and safe trip.  I'm sure things will improve on 40
  as the season changes.   It was nice to chat with you last week during
the Ohio QP.    I didn't  work the full time, but did finish with 243
Ohio stations in the log.   Probably didn't win anything, but think I
did well from out of state and had a lot of fun.

Catch you on 40 sometime.

73, Steve KW3A