Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 19:28:31 -0600
hmm, i have to disagree on the "nothing better than jaws" comment, have
you tried the others or are you just talking what your were forcefed by
the narrow-one-tracked mind agencies on that jaws is far supior and its
better than all the rest not that they would even have half a clue because
they don't get to buy it.  I personally like windoweyes better than jaws
for the simple facts of better usability with msn or aim chat programs,
and you don't have to learn a whole version of the c programming language
to get something to work, if itr doesn't right out of the box, jaws
cursors anoy me to no end, being you have no apparently seperate hidden
cursor unlike the competition, and with jfw, i found myself having to
constantly remember to hit the jaws cursor to read anything and switch to
the other one to get the program to work right
there, thats my 2 cents worth, or is it one, i forget :p
hereafter, i will be ignoring this thread and some certain user on here
too..