From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2012 06:15:49 -0500
Hey, Steve:

You know, it really would help if I could type, let alone effectively
proofread my work here!

I checked my log, and I actually had N1FTT down there, so why I typed N3FTT
is beyond me, and is going to have to be left up to the paranormal spirits
to figure out.

I wonder what the probabilities of making that sort of error again would be.
Very strange indeed!

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, and that really is my call (smile)