From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 11:49:17 -0700
Tom,  I would agree with you.  We have a new very mice system but our
caller id is not useable by blind staff who cannot read the lcd as we
have a mix of digital and analogue spread spectrum wireless handsets and
nether the company nor us have found a source of voice caller id  that
will work with this pc based (Linux) with a windows interface system.

We can get caller id on voice mail but not on incoming calls.  We have a
ups but I seriously doubt that our system would work if there were no
power.  Our old system wood hit the switchboard only for 1 hour before
ultimately dying.

###

BRETT WINCHESTER

208-693-8386