From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:08:27 -0400
The article is indeed a great read, and by the way, everyone, I stand
corrected.

I guess Cardinal baseball has now returned to KMOX within the past two
years!!

Smart move to be sure!

I guess I really am not a big baseball fan, but I'm certainly glad for those
Cardinal fans and others who like good baseball broadcasts at night, and
don't want to be tied to a computer a smart phone, or the internet.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ