From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 08:31:26 -0400
        Colin:

Believe it or not, I've yet to make a contact on a 10-meter FM repeater.

It's kind of like 160 meters, which I hadn't gotten into until about 3 years
ago, so maybe that will be my next venture into the unknown.

If anyone knows of  a good current listing of 10-meter repeaters, please let
me know where I can find it.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ