From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2013 07:49:16 -0400
Hey Mike,

For what it's worth:  While tuning across 40 meters Saturday evening I
heard you a couple of times working stations in the MDC QSO party.
There was none of the RF on your signal  that was obvious on the 40
meter roundtable.    I  don't know if you are doing something different
at various times, or if it's just gremlins, or one of those things.
Don't really have any ideas or suggestions, just thought I'd throw you
another piece of the puzzle.

73, Steve KW3A