From:
Dave Basden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2015 21:31:23 -0800
Hi John,

I was on a fair amount today.  The band was in good shape to most of
the U.S. and southward.  No Europe or Africa here in Oregon.  I did
work VK4 and KH6, but not much else in the Pacific.  I was getting
intermittent long periods of noise at S9 that effectively wiped out
all but the stongest signals.  I seem to get it every Christmas
season, so I suspect it is a neighbor's lights.  I'll play a bit more
tomorrow after church if the band is open again.

73,

Dave, W7OQ