From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:03:28 -0700
Hi Butch,
I just renewed my license KU3I with the ehlp of Afvery Finn at Handihams.

He was able to change my address and do a few other things tha the process
required.

But whan it came to making a credit card payment of $20.80 he was stymied.

Apparently the FCC instructed you to turn off all pop-up blockers.

Seeing as he was using a shall we say corporate computer system he was
unable to do that. Guess he didn't have administrative rights.

By this time I was really mad at the whole process.

I work for the state of California so I decided to try things from work.

To make a long story short I was able to complete the credit transaction
online with absolutely no difficulties.

By the way Handihams renders this assistance for free.

To get into the FCC database you must have an FRN number and a password.

Hope this helps.

Eric
KU3I