From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 22:47:21 -0700
Hi all.  I will be going to Pasadena  and PalmDale for the holidays to
visit some cousins on both sides of the family.  I will be leaving on
Wednesday the 19th.  The reley exciting part of this trip is, that My
cousin George in Pasadena, works with the radio reading service and is in
charge of the audio description at the Rose Bowl.  To make a long story
short, I will have the opportunity to play some music at there booth,
before the parade starts.

I will have 2 meters and 440 Mhz with me and would love to work anyone
from the list who is in range.  Any suggestions of some good frequencies
would be definitely appreciated.

73 and 88 whare appropriate:
John, KG7FA