From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2015 09:51:03 -0400
Hi, Again, Folks.  Am more seriously looking into getting involved in
digital modes.  My question is: is it possible to have the ham
programs such as mmtty and Digipan strictly work off the USB device,
while having the PC's sound card handle all other audio functions, so
as not to cause problems with, say, the SignalLink?  Put another way,
can Mmtty and Digipan have their defaults set to the SignalLink
directly?  It seems that when you add a screenreader, things get a
little sketchy.  I'm using Windows 7/64-bit, and the sound card is a
built-in sound chip on my PC's motherboard.

Thanks in advance for any help on this question.--Matt, N1IBB.