From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 17:55:35 -0400
Ron:

I'm game for this idea, and would be happy to be part of the sub-committee
if it is formed.

I'm a problem-solver, not a complainer, as I think most on this list know.

I think Pat monitors this list, so let's see if he responds.

If not, one of us can certainly contact him, and I'm sure he will be
receptive.

I know him personally. ... He is a top knotch advocate for us all!

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ