BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:56:56 +1000
Hi.
has any one seen on the web or heard about if there are any accessable
drawing programs to work with jaws.
say for example, my sighted student friends use microsoft visio and assent.
if any one knows of if there are any accessable drawing packages being
developed, then e-mail me off list and let me know.
i know hesham camille was developing something along those lines at the uni
of california at berkeley.
but do not know if he has released his final version of his phd project,
called icd2.
cheers marvin.