BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rev Clyde Shideler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 01:31:39 -0500
NORM SAID, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FOWARD TO OTHER LISTS

Pete

"Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be
dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and
understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward.
Your life will never be the same again."  Og Mandino