BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catalina Colaci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 09:30:12 -0700
Hi,
I am Catalina Colaci and have been a silent memeber of this listserv for
some time. I find the information exchange very helpful in my work as a
coordinator of services to students with disabilities at Yukon College,
Yukon, Canada.

Through one of the lists I participate [Adaptech], I received the
following posting. Perhaps you can assist this student in South Africa.
I have searched the Blind-dev archives but did not have much luck.

Please, forgive the cross-postings. Thanks in advance. Bye, for now.  CC