BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pete ." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:54:27 -0800
CE Disabled Services
Dr Clyde Shideler, Director
P.O. Box 495
San Luis Rey, CA 92068

Dear Friends,

Our organization is non-profit and is involved primarily in Advocacy, as well as
information and referral services. We are seeking your recommendations of a
business that specializes in fund raising and grant writing.  They would need to
be prepared to handle the entire process, as we have no staff available with
knowledge or experience available to assist them.  Our long time "expert" passed
away, just after the first of the year.  Please contact me back channel, or
snail mail, or directly with your information or suggestions.

Thank You

Dr Clyde Shideler