BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chuck Hitchcock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Hitchcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:16:51 -0500
Mr. Yousef,

Please consider testing your Eyecom product Website with our free web
accessibility checker, Bobby.  Just enter your homepage URL on
http://cast.org/bobby and click submit.  The report will inform your
webmaster of what must be done to meet at least the Priority 1 Web Access
Intitiative Accessibility level for that page.  In your case, it seems to be
a simple matter of adding ALT text to your images.

You can continue to test other pages one at a time or download the Bobby
application for free and test the whole Website.

Chuck

**********************************
Chuck Hitchcock
Director, National Center on Access