BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rev Clyde Shideler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:29:52 -0500
Hello all,

Thursday evening, Yahoo started sending back my letters that I sent or
forwarded to about five Yahoo listserv and Yahoo ISP users.  Even now I do
not know WHY?  Over the weekend, I sent letters to their customer service
and their response was basically, go to our web site and ----. Yesterday, I
even got a letter asking me to fill out a survey on how their customer
service had handled my problem, but again they refered me to their web
site.  In my response letters, I explained that their web site is not
accessible to my computer system.  (This past year or so, I have had to
revert to using my old system since my new one died after less than a years
use.  I may have a new system soon)

 Early this morning, I got a letter from Yahoo stating that due to a
"problem", they had had to cut me off.  The problem had been corrected and
if I wished to restart service as before, that I should send that letter
back as my reply.  I did, It worked and I am now back able to access yahoo
lists and Yahoo ISP user.  This letter will also serve as a test of the
systems.

THANK YOU ALL for your support, suggestions and assistance.  THANK YOU yahoo

Rev Clyde Shideler