BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LuAnne Bullington <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:21:33 -0500
Hi Willem,
Is that the project funded by Sun to develop a screen reader for Linux.  I
think it is called Mercator?

There are seveal other lists for programmers interested in accessiblity
issues.  Some are very specific such as list for JAWS programmers, voice
programmers, VB programmers, hardware, etc.

This list tends to generate a great deal of unwanted spam but I keep my
subscription just incase something comes up such as someone knowing
something about Mercator.

I also belong to the Michigan Linux User Group.

LuAnne