BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Gregory J. Rosmaita" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 16:47:17 -0400
the following emessage has been posted to the BLIND-DEV list on behalf of a
non-subscriber -- please include her email address <[log in to unmask]> in
your replies....  note that i have already added it to the CC field, but
please double check your headers to ensure that your mail client is
actually replying to all if you do reply to the forwarded request...

as for my 2 cents on the topic -- preparing a computer for use by an
individual with progressive vision loss due to RP -- i recommend that the
poster ask the question on one of the RP-specific or general
adjustment-to-blindness-related lists described at:
<http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/blist.html>
a hypertextualized resource that is also available as a plain text file via
email, by sending the command:
GET BLIST INFO
to <[log in to unmask]>

finally, to sharon, the original poster, my apologies for not forwarding
your emessage to the list more expeditiously, but i have been offline since
8 may, but am now (obviously) back online...

gregory, listowner BLIND-DEV