BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 15:16:16 +0200
Dear friends,

 On behalf of the Blind Lawyers Association from Kyiv, Ukraine, we
congratulate you with "this day"

I don't know whether you celebrate it overseas, but here in Kyiv December 4
is the day of people with disabilities. I guess, this is a very outstanding
day. Soon after the American Thanksgiving here comes this next opportunity
to THANK.

This is the time for us all to thank for ability to communicate with each
other, to do whatever we do together, to thank for what we are and for what
we have. This is the great opportunity for us all to thank for a chance to
get to know life in all its colors as it is.

And this is the great oportunity for me to thank you for being  out there
for us. Thank you friends for this listserv, for your attention, for your
warmth.

I hope we communicate many more months and  years, getting to know many
more really outstanding people.

Warmest regards,

Olena Dmytrenko, Vladimir Turovsky, the blind lawyers association of
Ukraine.