BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:51:33 -0700

http://www.rit.edu/~easi

This is the second of EASI's look at accessible information technology in
countries around the world.  Last spring, we interviewed a group of
Austrialians.  Now we talk with 2 people in Sweden.

Dr. Larry Scadden, recently retired from the National Science Foundation is
the guest host and discusses access to information technology in Swedish
universities and libraries.  His guests are Peter Anderberg, a Doctoral
student at CERTEC, a division of the Department of Design Sciences at the
Lund Institute of Technology and Katarina Schenker, doctoral student in
education at Malmo University.

Note: EASI's September online courses are:
Barrier-free Information Technology http://easi.cc/workshops/adaptit.htm
and
Advanced Barrier-free Web design htp://easi.cc/workshops/advwbsyl.htm

Online classes start Tuesday, September 2, but registrations will be
accepted till Friday

                EASI September Courses http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
Advanced Barrier-free Web Design
Barrier-free Information Technology
Learning Disabilities and Accessible IT
                Norman Coombs
CEO EASI (Equal Access to Software and Information)
                (949) 922-5992 (cell)