BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
marvin hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:18:18 GMT
hi its marvin here.
when i write code in a compiler, or in notepad, or word pad and save as text
files.
i can indent the code for the loops, and other constructs, etc by using the
home key when the text is highlighed and hit tab.
but is there a script which jaws 32 will tell me the indenting of a line of
code to tell me if it is indented as this is a major part of passing the
subject which i am writing a basketball program.
also give me pointeres in read and writing multiple arrays and converting
integer to an upper case character.
and to find the highest player.
if you have any suggestions, tips or tricks or have any scripts please send
today via [log in to unmask]
talk to you soon.
marvin.