AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2016 12:09:11 -0700
Now Accepting Proposals - Accessing Higher Ground 2016
Having trouble viewing this email?
Click here
Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have
expressed an interest in Accessing Higher Ground. Don't forget to add
to your address book so we'll be sure to land in your inbox!
You may
unsubscribe
  if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
Share with Facebook
Share with Twitter
Share with LinkedIn
More Share Options
Like This
Now Accepting Proposals -
Accessing Higher Ground 2016
Testimonials

"As a first time  attendee at AHG,  just wanted to let  you know how much

I enjoyed the  conference and  the quality of  the presentations."

- Steve Acker

"AHG was the

most well-organized

conference I've ever

attended--truly."

- Ange Hooker,

Cascades Technologies

"A great conference

for assistive  technology and web  accessibility  professionals in
higher education."

- Lisa Marie Fiedor,

NCSU

"I can't thank you enough for the best hands-on conference I have been
to for a very long time."

- E.A. Draffan,  University of Southampton, UK

  April 22 Deadline for Proposals*
Accessing Higher Ground: Accessible Media, Web & Technology Conference
November 14 - 18, 2016

Accessing Higher Ground 2016
  is now accepting proposals for its 19th Annual Conference
in Westminster, Colorado.

AHG focuses on accessible media, universal design, best practices for
Web & media design, accessible curriculum, alternate format and other
topics related
to accessibility and usability in higher education and other environments.

Proposal Form

The speaker proposal form can be found at:
http://accessinghigherground.org/proposalform2016.php.

Range of Topics

View
last year's sessions
  to get a sense of the typical agenda and range of topics.

View Video-Recordings of from 2013 - 2015

Obtain a better sense of the content presented at AHG by watching a
sample of sessions from 2013 - 2015.

More Info

If you have any questions about proposal submission,
contact Howard Kramer at 303-492-8672 or at the email below.

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

*If needed, a second round RFP will be announced shortly after the April
22 first-round deadline. Note: there is no guarantee that there will be
a second
round opportunity.

Presented by

AHEAD Logo

Join Our Mailing List!
AHEAD Logo
AHEAD
107 Commerce Center Drive, Suite 204
Huntersville, NC 28078 USA
PHONE: (704) 947-7779
AHEAD, 107 Commerce Center Drive, Suite 204, Huntersville, NC 28078
SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ [log in to unmask]
Forward email

Update Profile

About our service provider
Sent by
  in collaboration with
Try it free today

You received this email because you are subscribed to the Liberation Throough IT Accessibility (an EASI member list) (AXSLIB-L) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask]  No subject or message is necessary in the email.

For any questions or problems, contact the list administrator at [log in to unmask]