AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Bambrick, Jane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:27:29 -0400
Cathy,
     I wish Idid have a success story.  Here our equipment is
underutilized.  Students are reluctant to identify themselves
as learning disabled...Please make sure you post the date that
this success story will be published....I could use a role model.
Yhank you for your interest in this.

Jane Bambrick
William Paterson University
David and Lorraine Cheng Library