AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schneider, Katherine S." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2008 22:32:43 -0600
I'm checking with our library director to see who you should ask, because I think the service is statewide.  I'll let you know when I hear back.  Kathie

Katherine Schneider, Ph.D.
Senior Psychologist, Emerita
Counseling Service
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire

If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber. - Albert Einstein