AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:39:25 -0500
Keep up your good work.  Let meknow ways EASI might get involved.  Should
EASI try to purchase a booth?  How much?  Any bargains for nonprofits?
Norm
At 04:00 PM 1/8/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear Ellen,
>
>Thanks so much for this information! I knew you were active in this
direction from some of our previous conversations.  I know we'll see each
other at Midwinter, but I would especially like to sit down and pull some
ideas together with you.  I'll see you at your ALISE session on Thursday
morning and we can set something up!

>Best!
>Audrey

>Dear Audrey:
>
>Fantastic idea!  Since I first went to ATIA in 1999 then CSUN in LA last
March
>and in my CSUN AT training I have been networking with many AT exhibitors and
>have urged everyone to exhibit at both ALA and the Texas Library Association.
>I also have encouraged ALA vendors and library automation vendors I meet
at ALA
>and the LITA Conference in November to exhibit, or at least attend AT
>conferences (and see what they are missing .. much better than Disney
World or