AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Audrey Gorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 10:23:32 -0600
Here's a request I'd love to respond to!  Suggestions? Volunteers?

Audrey
Hello Audrey,

Thank you for your message. Accessibility issues are definitely within the
scope of the VRD 2001 conference, and we encourage you or others to propose
a session on the topic. If you know more than one person with expertise in
this area, perhaps we could organize a panel.

Please contact me with any other questions regarding programming for the
VRD 2001 Conference.

Thank you,
Abby

Abby Kasowitz
Coordinator, Virtual Reference Desk Project
www.vrd.org

ERIC Clearinghouse on Information & Technology/
Information Institute of Syracuse
315-443-3640
1-800-464-9107

VRD 2001 Conference: Setting Standards and Making it Real
November 11-13, Orlando, FL
http://vrd.org/conferences/VRD2001/