AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:12:24 -0800
Hi:
I think I got into chat.  I clicked on the buttom and got several
frames.  It said for accessibility I might need to update the text window
but I really could not make any sense out of what was there.  I have no
idea if I was in chat or not.

I also find that when you have to update the text, it starts at the top and
reads everything all over and then I update it again and it repeats it all
over again.

Unless I am stupider than I think, I find this useless at least as I
experienced it.

Norm
At 03:20 PM 11/10/2008, you wrote:
> [...]
> >
> >-----
> >Swinburne University of Technology
> >CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D
> >
> >NOTICE
> >This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the
> >use of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or
> >protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any
> >dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly
> >prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any
> >attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted
> >in transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for
> >viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this
> >transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it
> >immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in connection
> >with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised
> >access or unauthorised amendment.
> >
> >Please consider the environment before printing this email.
> >
> >---------------------------
> >Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics:
> >http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
> >EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
> >Online courses  and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
> >Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm

> >  -> . . . . . . . . . <-
>

>   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>
>Norman Coombs [log in to unmask]
>CEO EASI Equal Access to Software and Information
>phone (949) 855-4852 (NOTE pacific time zone)
>****READ ABOUT THE DICK BANKS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP:
>http://easi.cc/scholarship.htm
>
>---------------------------
>Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics:
>http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
>EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
>Online courses  and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
>Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm

>  -> . . . . . . . . . <-
>
>-----
>Swinburne University of Technology
>CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D
>
>NOTICE
>This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the
>use of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or
>protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any
>dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly
>prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any
>attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted
>in transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for
>viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this
>transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it
>immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in connection
>with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised
>access or unauthorised amendment.
>
>Please consider the environment before printing this email.