AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schmetzke, Axel" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 23:36:47 -0600
Dick, could you provide us with the URL for the old archives and the new archives? (I just tried to access the old archives at http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/axslib-l.html, but this URL does not seem to work any longer--unless there was a temporary problem with the server).

Thanks,

Axel