AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 19:20:06 -0400
Interesting. This website cannot be validated by the W3 Consortium. See
http://validator.w3.org and find out for yourself.

And, the print is so tiny. I wonder who the NIA and NLM are targeting as
their audience. Certainly not the people whom they're trying to serve with
this resource guide.

However, for those on this list thinking that because this is a federal
government site and it may be in violation of Section 508, it may not be. It
depends on when the site was developed and posted. If this site was posted
before June 21, 2001, it is not in violation of Section 508. However, I do
hope that the NIA & NLM fix this site in the near future. Of course, federal
websites are one of the main priorities for federal agencies to tackle under
Section 508 implementation.

Carol Boyer
Project Associate
RESNA Technical Assistance Project