AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:40:32 -0800
Dear EASI friends:
I am forwarding this newsletter I received as there are several items that
will interest many of you.  This is not an endorsement of any of the
products.  There are several items related to tactile graphics.  This topic
interests me right now as EASI is preparing some special webcast material
on how to produce tactile graphics which we will webcast late in the spring.

Norman Coombs
CEO EASI