AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wisdom, Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:44:36 -0500
That is terrible Susan!
Okay folks I won't get political here, at least try not to!
I will look and ask others that have attendant care.  I just can't believe
that all that Mike Harris and his gang (that's our Governor and his people
here in Ontario, Canada) spends so much and promises so much for the
disabled and now says only for home!

Thank God I was able to get through college with assistance and now because
of that, I now have a productive, excellent job, am able to contribute to
society as everyone (well almost everyone) wants to.

How about starting with the school first and then work your way up from
there?

As I said earlier, I will ask some people and see what is available.  Write
me offline if you wish.

Ann Wisdom