AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marti Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 16:08:15 -0700
Hello, all -
Our talking dictionaries at the San Francisco Public Library are
stand-alone devices from Franklin Electronic Publishers, Inc.; I don't know
of any CD-ROM products that would work well with a screenreader. Any
suggestions? Please send them to Mary Taffett. (She gave me permission to
post her question here.) Thanks! Marti

Marti Goddard
Access Services Manager
San Francisco Public Library