AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 14:20:18 -0400
Professor Coombs:

I am very interested in on-line teaching at Brookdale Community College
or Middlesex County College.  After inquiring about this job position, I
learned that one must teach in the traditional classroom environment
before teaching on-line classes.  Since I have bad speech and Cerebral
Palsy, I cannot teach in the traditional classroom environment.
However, I can teach on-line classes due to my writing and computer skills.

For all the tea in China, I cannot understand why teaching off line is a
requirement.  I have been mailing letters to places like IDEA.  In
addition, I have mailing my resumes to community colleges of NJ, Phoenix
University, etc.   So far, I am getting the run-a-round.

Thank you,
Yvonne

--
Click to meet me...