AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 17:43:26 -0500
Hello E-mail pals,

Being severely physically disabled should not prevent anyone from
receiving a public education, obtaining jobs, living in
noninstitutionalized settings, and socializing with their peers.

Currently, I earned my Masters in Psychology from Walden University in
2002.  Previously, I received my Associates from Brookdale Community
College in 1994 and Bachelors in Psychology from Monmouth University in
1999.

Having an extraordinary background in computer science has given me the
skills to design a personal web page http://home.att.net/~ysinger/.
Actually, I taught myself HTML code, cut & paste Javascript Code, to
permanently place midi files and graphics on a site, FTP, and DOS
commands.  Starting from 11\07\02 to the present, I have been
volunteering to add content to and update the Monmouth County Department
of Human Services web site.  The following content was added to
http://www.monmouthhumanservices.org/disabilities/index.asp?action=1
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/bfaces.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/annon.htm
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/resources.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/vote.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/trans.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/career.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/ada.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/director.htm,
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/news.htm, and
http://home.att.net/~ysinger/health.htm.  Previously, I edited web pages
for Merck during the summer of 1998.

My writing skills have made my web site a glowing success.  Two of my
essays were published in a Canadian magazine entitled The Ability's
Network, which were the following: YES,  I DO EXIST!!! and Seeking a
Post-Secondary Education.  In addition,
I had several of my writings published in Brookdale Community College's
as well in
Monmouth University's literary magazines and newspapers.

Could you please place http://home.att.net/~ysinger/,
http://home.att.net/~ymsinger/,
or http://yvonnesinger.tripod.com/snoopy.htm onto your web pages?

If you want to talk more, email me at [log in to unmask] .

Fighting the good fight,
Yvonne Singer