AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
norm coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 20:22:20 -0700
Dolphin just announced a significant upgrade to read&Write which seems
significantly changed!

Our webinar presenters do not want to provide out-of-date information!!!

We all decided to postpone it 2-3 months so the presenters could deliver
the newest and relevant content!! If you have registered, we'll keep it
for the new dates. Watch for update information in a couple months at either

easi.cc

or

easi.cc/clinic.htm

Norman Coombs

Equal Access to Software and Information

You received this email because you are subscribed to the Liberation Throough IT Accessibility (an EASI member list) (AXSLIB-L) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask]  No subject or message is necessary in the email.

For any questions or problems, contact the list administrator at [log in to unmask]