AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:45:14 -0700
> [...]
>
>Financing Assistive Technology * 10 -11 am
>
>Monitoring Your Health with New Technologies * 11:30 am - 12:30pm
>
>Accessible Cell Phones and Services * 1 - 2 pm
>
>Introduction to Windows Vista Accessibility * 2:30 - 3:30 pm
>

>Seminar space is limited!
>
>For attendees who need assistance, sighted guides will be available
>
>For more information, including full seminar descriptions and speakers,
>seminar reservations, or sighted guide assistance visit
>www.lighthouse.org/lite
>or call 212-821-9371
>or e-mail [log in to unmask]
>
>LITE 2008 Co-sponsors:
>Ai Squared
>CTech
>Dancing Dots
>Enhanced Vision
>On the Go Books
>
>Participating Exhibitors:
>Ai Squared
>American Foundation for the Blind
>America Online
>AT&T
>Bank of America
>Baruch College
>Best Buy
>Bookshare
>C Tech
>Dancing Dots
>Enhanced Vision
>Franklin Electronic Dictionaries
>Freedom Scientific
>Geek Squad
>GW Micro
>Handy Tech
>HumanWare
>Independent Living Aids
>Internet Speech
>Jitterbug
>Lighthouse Store
>Maxi-Aids
>Microsoft
>MTA
>Optelec
>Recordings for the Blind and Dyslexic
>Talking Signs
>United Cerebral Palsy of NYC
>Verizon
>
>DOOR PRIZES
>Freedom Scientific
>         Open Book OCR Program
>         MAGic Program
>Ai Squared
>         Print Enhancing Program
>Enhanced Vision
>         Nemo CCTV
>         Amigo CCTV
>Humanware
>         Borders Gift Card
>Independent Living Aids
>         Two Gift Certificates
>C Tech
>         Quick Look Portable CCTV
>         MAGic Print Enhancing Program
>         Parrot memo device
>LH Store
>         Timex Talking Clock
>         Low Vision Keyboard
>         Blood Pressure Monitor
>         Keyboard Overlays (3 white on black 3 black on white)
>Maxi Aids
>         Reizen Talking atomic watch
>         Talking Atomic Clock
>         Voxcom voice
>Franklin Electronics
>         Children's Talking Dictionary and Headphones

  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Norman Coombs [log in to unmask]
CEO EASI Equal Access to Software and Information
phone (949) 855-4852 (NOTE pacific time zone)
****READ ABOUT THE DICK BANKS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP:
http://easi.cc/scholarship.htm

Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Online courses  and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm

>>> Error in line 8 of AXSLIB-L.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<