AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:09:18 -0800
Has anyone on the list used VIP InfoNet (or InfoSoft) in thier library?
If so, I would be grateful to know how successful it is -- for instance,
how much it's used, how the users like it, what people (demographically
speaking) use it and what is the range of disabilities they have, or any
other info/comments helpful for evaluating the software.

We are a small library planning to expand our access technology, and
the makers of VIP InfoNet (JBliss Imaging) have already given us a demo.
We now want to get an idea of how it's received in the libraries.

Thanks for your help,
Ken Becker
Menlo Park Public Lib.