AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"McCraw, Jackie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 17:47:02 -0400
So? . . .  Some people like to use E-mail and others prefer the
give-and-take of immediate conversation or telecommunications - i.e., the
TDD.  I think a library would have to accommodate both preferences.

An automatic telephone routing/voice messaging system may cut the number of
calls to a receptionist, but the receptionist is still necessary.

- Jackie