AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:06:33 -0500
EASI's Webcastg Roundtable Thursday Jan. 21
http://www.rit.edu/~easi
9 pm Eastern, 8 central, 7 Mountain and 6 pm Pacific

This week's roundtable is our first video as a roundtable.  It is part of
Project Smart from the New Jersey Institute of Technology NSF project.  The
video is teachers talking about strategies for success:

The success of failure of integrating Special Education students into the
main stream class, largely depends upon the attitudes and problem solving
skills of the educators instructing the class. It is to this end, we have
develop that presentation which were calling instructional strategies for
success.

EASI advocates for the importance of adaptive technology, but good teachers
are still the key to good education.

After Thursday, this will be in the Roundtable archives at
http://www.rit.edu//~easi