AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Maggie O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:39:36 -0800
I am out of the office through Monday, February 19.  I will not be available to answer e-mails until Tuesday, February 20.

Thank you,
Maggie O'BrienI am out of the office through Monday, February 19.  I will not be available to answer e-mails until Tuesday, February 20.

[...]

Maggie O'BrienThank you for the clarification!  I get so much e-mail, I try and read it as
quickly as possible.  My apologies, especially to Prof. Coombs.

I wish there was some way we could disable these pop up screens!

Have a great day!
Ann Wisdom