AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 08:41:43 -0700
>Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:42:11 -0400
>From: joe j lazzaro <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Announcing Virtual Pencil (fwd)
>To: [log in to unmask]
>

>Joseph J. Lazzaro
>HTTP://JoeLazzaro.Com

                                                         ------------------------------
EASI's June, month-long online courses:
Barrier-free Information technology
Advanced Barrier-free Web Design
http://easi.cc/workshop.htm

                                         Norman Coombs, Ph.D.
CEO EASI (Equal Access to Software and Information)
22196 Caminito Tasquillo
         Laguna Hills CA 92653
home: (949)  855-4852
         Cell: (949) 922-5992