AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dick Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 08:29:51 -0600
Everything was moved over from stjohns is now on the new ICORS home Axel.

I believe that the archives made it as well.

Take a look.
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/axslib-l.html

Let me know if you have problems.

Dick