AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Coonin, Bryna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:22:16 -0500
Margaret --

Happy to do it!  When on AXS-LIB maybe you can ask if there's anyone
interested in taking over as chair or co-chairing, perhaps -- see if we get
a nibble.  I'm up to my eyeballs at the moment and don't expect much relief
in the next year or so or would certainly offer. It's just out of the
question right now.

Do you have a room reserved? Let me know what you want to see on the agenda.
If it would help I'll put together a quick bib of recent articles that have
appeared that might be of interest to the group to distribute.

Thanks again for all your work keeping the group together!  Hope you'll be
up playing hopscotch soon.

BC